All prices below are relevant to our services in Hawick and the surrounding areas.**
Please note that we are closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays for enquiries.
Dog walking service Mon - Fri only.
All services are fully insured and police checked. Canine certificate in first aid also held.
Prices are quoted for Hawick, mileage charged as extra for surroundings areas **
Book early to avoid disappointment- limited spaces.
Terms and Conditions
* Penelope Petstop is police checked & fully insured with Pet Business Insurance. However, we do recommend that you also have adequate insurance cover for your pets. Vet bills are the owners responsibility. You must inform Penelope Petstop if any of the information held by us about you or your animals change.
* 'Penelope Petstop' takes pride in the care of any animal in our charge. However, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, accidents, injury or death caused to any animal whilst in our care when all necessary precautions have been adhered to.
* Dogs must be non - aggressive and sociable with humans and other dogs. Dogs can be walked off-lead if authorised by the owner and the dog proven trustworthy.
* Sorry but we do not take un-neutered males over 9 months or bitches in season for group walks, day care or home boarding.
* We strongly recommend that all dogs have an up to date vaccination record which includes the separate nasal kennel cough vaccine at least 10 days prior to your booking. Also your dog should be on a regular flea and worm programme as advised by your vet.
* Cancellations must be made at least 24 hrs prior to commencement of service to avoid charges. For long term bookings a 50% deposit is required to secure place and cancellations made with less than a weeks notice will be charged in full. Regular weekly day care and walking must give one month's notice if you no longer require the ongoing service.